Discover 3 secrets to handle resistance from those who need you!
These are definitely things that I tell people a lot while I'm doing nutrition coaching. Most of it is around thoughts and feelings and why they think that they're doing something. I like this, these are good points to keep it on track"
- Jeff, Nutritionist
Wow thank you, my sister can be kind of hard, you know. I always try to help, but now I feel like I actually can. I'm surprised I was finally able to have the conversation I really wanted."
- Hannah, Student
Changing a bad habit is really hard for most people, but helping others to change could be even harder. Not knowing what to say or how to say it without breaking into an uncomfortable zone where no matter how much trust they have in you or your expertise, you are not welcome.
Hi, I'm LeAnn
Hi, My name is LeAnn. Over the past 3 years I have been coaching professionals and families to help them understand the principles that make change possible for anyone they intend to help. This framework is based on Psychology and Goal setting principles with years of research and coaching experience. These Life Changing Principles have helped many families across the United States including my own family in reaching our goals and strengthening our relationships.
- Goal Getters: Coaching Your Kids Along the Covenant Path. Available on Amazon, Deseret Book, Seagull Book and other independent LDS bookstores.
- Positive Psychology (UPenn)
- Nutrition (Stanford)
- Board Certified Coach: Family Life Coaching (CCE)
- B.S. Computer Science, BYU
- Masters in Education
- Currently pursuing Masters in Psychology at Harvard Extension School
- BYU Education Week speaker
- Stake and Ward Adult and Youth events
- Young Adult presentations